Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

28mm Perry Plastic Prussian Napoleonic Infantry.

These are 28mm Perry Napoleonic Prussian Infantry, I got them last year before I stopped painting due to the numbness in my hands.  Anyway I lost the paper handout that had the painting diagrams and flags, for the life of me I can't find them and it is irritating at best!  I just dipped these and got them anti-shine sprayed, but they still need to be touched up perhaps.  I painted them up as the 1st Silesian Regiment along with associated Jaegers.   I will still need to dig up a flag and being of limited funds right now to buy a flag set is out of the question.  Here they are, I still do greatly prefer Metal miniatures over plastic, I like the weight and detail you get from metals.


Damn I didn't paint the drum, what an idiot I am...


2 comments:

  1. Loved the drum comment! I can't tell you how many times I have missed something only to notice later on my own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yea don't you love it?!?! oh well go back and touch it up. I hope they turned out okay... Prussian uniforms being so dark it is hard to get a balance for the accuracy and how they look on the table.

    ReplyDelete