Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Ancients Command stands...

So far I have finished all of the command stands minus the Celts.  So here are the Roman, Dacian and Dacian King Decabalus command stands.  They are very simple with just gravel and and grass tufts as that is all I have at hand.  I hope you like them.  I tried to adjust the exposure up 0.7 for each to get more light onto them.  Let me know what you think...  Also all figures are Warlord Games figures.









6 comments:

  1. Nice work! Love those Dacians. Warlord makes great stuff. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! Love the Dacian's especially the first chap with the two falx's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, the Dacians general looks very convincing. I'll agree to whatever he says ;)

    ReplyDelete