Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So much for that idea...

Being the perfectionist I am in painting my 28mm mini's, I started looking at mixing colors to match foundry colors and after looking at RGB codes and paint cross charts and the hassle to mix colors, I have decided to scratch painting ANY 28mm stuff until I have "Foundry" paints.  This is an expensive proposition at $620.00 but I want to paint my mini's to a standard that I would consider right.  The foundry paint system is the closest I have found to "right/perfect".  I guess I need to start saving...  I do not even know if this is available in the states as a set or will I need to go to Wargames Foundry directly.  I have looked at their site and it does state prices in USD so I am assuming that their cart will allow me to purchase in the UK from the US.  They say that there is free shipping as well, I hope that applies to the states as I would hate to pay shipping on $620.00 worth of 20ml bottles of paint from the UK!  So back to 15mm until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment