Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Thursday, July 22, 2010

15mm Napoleonics Collection so far, well almost all of it... ;)

My camera was not cooperating so I wanted to warn you up front and apologize for the crappy pics.  Anyway this is almost my entire 15mm Napoleonics collection that I have painted up so far.  I painted all of these this year so as you can see I have been busy.  I still have a ton more to paint but I will get it done some day.  Anyway on the Left are my French and on the Right nearest to the camera are my British and farther back on the Right are my Jena Prussians.  Yea I know Jena Prussians together on the same field?  Probably never happened historically but I have mainly been focusing on my French and only until recently started back on my allies that being the Jena Prussians.  Originally I started painting up the Brits but than moved on to the French after finishing the first 6 British Infantry units and the artillery.  So here they are...

3 comments:

  1. That is a lot of figures for seven months painting! All beautifully done too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ken, thank you very much! I also wanted to thank you for coming by and leaving comments surprisingly you are like one of 4 that does...LOL Anyway thanks mate...

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it doesn't hurt or cost much to say a few words. You and Paul (Napoleonics in Miniature blog) are my two regulars. I get the occasional other vistor but not many.

    Cheers

    Ken

    ReplyDelete