Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Monday, July 26, 2010

15mm Prussian Army Commission unit 1 final

So this unit is finished with the exception of flocking the bases.  I need to ask the owner what he wants in the way of flocking.  I have mounted these on Wargames Accessories 3/4"x1" metal stands like I do with my own before mounting the figures. I also attach self adhesive magnetic tape to the bottom of each stand so that when transporting them you put a metal plate in the bottom of the box and then just put the miniatures on it and they stay put.  I use this stand size so that it can be played with either AOE or Lasalle, for Lassale you just use 2 bases to represent one base.  So next I have 38 AB Prussians from my collection that I got in a trade deal that are late Prussians when I was expecting Jena Prussians.  So now they have a new home as I did not know what to do with them.  Gary you will need to purchase separate AB command figures for this unit along with the 4 skirmishers as I do not have those.  So for the next unit I will have 29 to paint.  Anyway here is the first batch and if my research is correct they will be the 10th Silesian Infantry regiment.

2 comments:

  1. All those Naps what a wonderful site

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have these very Prussians myself that I finished off last year. Great to see the old Minifigs getting a showing.
    cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete