Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Friday, May 27, 2011

AB 15mm Napoleon and retinue stand Part 1

I got these guys a couple of weeks ago and started painting them up and basing etc.  I made the base out of 1/8" plastic card and magnetic tape and I made it kind of a football(American) shape.  So far I have Napoleon done and Roustam his personal Mameluke.  On Roustam the tail broke off on his horse taking it out of the bag and disappeared, don't ask me I don't know I have never had issues with AB before, anyway the only spare tail I could get was off of an Essex horse so it is an AB horse body with an Essex tail...  I see by these pics I need to touch up Roustam a bit in the face and on the a fore mentioned tail.  So there they are so far what do you think?




1 comment:

  1. I think they look nice and curious to see the finished piece.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete