Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Just some WIP pics as I have not posted anything for a while.

I have been working on the French 4th Line Lancers along with British and French command stands.  These are AB miniatures for the French the Marshall's and Generals and the ADC sets. The British command I think is Old Glory, I have had them for a awhile and can not remember. The round one is "Old Nosie" and the Line Lancers are AB.  After I get done with these I am going to finished up my ECW Newcastle White Coats... so with me lick on those, I will be dipping them...


3 comments:

  1. Nicely done Razor1,
    I have pretty much the same figures to do excluding the British. The French command look great to paint.
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking figures!! I must have painted all of these myself, for my looney mate Postie

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, yea they are fun to paint, I especially liked painting the French Lancers. I have another units of 12 primed and ready to paint so I will get to them soon. Thanks for the compliments guys!

    Cheers...

    ReplyDelete