Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Sunday, May 22, 2011

15mm AB French Horse Limber and Artillery Piece.

I just got done painting this 15mm AB French Horse artillery limber and gun up, hopefully this is finished other than the minor things.  I wanted to give it a nicer base than I did but I don't have the materials at the moment so it got the normal static grass treatment.  Anyway as usual the AB's are splendid to paint, I hope to ultimately have the majority of my armies in 15mm Napoleonics filled with the AB's.  You just can't go wrong with them.  I particularly like the Lasalle unit packs that they sell.  Yes I have Lasalle but I also have AOE and GdB of which there should be no rebasing from one to the next.  At some point I hope to get Republic to Empire and hopefully the basing will be good for it as well.
Okay there it is, please let me know what you think... cheers.

2 comments: