Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Saturday, November 26, 2011

18mm AB 1st and 3rd KGL Hussars, Done.

I just rushed through these two units of KGL Hussar this morning and part of last night for our first game of Lasalle with my buddy this afternoon.  The figures we will be using will be from my collection as his Russians are not table ready yet.  He will be playing the British and I will be playing the French.  These guys were great to paint, although I could have done better had I not had to rush. Again these are on temp bases as I am waiting for my Litko order to get made.  Anyway I could not find definitive info on coloring for the KGL units so I took as stab at them from pictures I could find on the web, some of which were conflicting from one site to the next so I had to make judgement calls on facing etc.  The first unit will be the 1st KGL Hussars and the second will be the 3rd KGL Hussars... I also would like to apologize for me crappy picture taking, I never claimed to be good at that... :) 1st KGL


3rd KGL


4 comments:

  1. The first 3 pics are a bit dark but the last two show your work off well. How lonh did the "rush job" take to get them lookinh that good??
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful. Crisp brush work. Only criticism is I prefer to use metalic gold and metalic silver for chest lacing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i have to aggree these are very well paint great work mate

    ReplyDelete