Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Thursday, June 17, 2010

15mm AB French 15th Dragoons update #1

Well I thought I would make these the 15th Dragoons, no reason really other than some color variation on the battlefield.  I have not checked yet but I kinda hope that they were at Waterloo.  I guess I should of thought of that before painting facings... LOL oh well.

Update: I just checked an the the planned 15th and 20th that I have were at Waterloo and in the same division!!!  Too bad I did not plan it that way but I guess the result is the same...

Cheers...

3 comments:

  1. good to see you start the AB's they'll look great with all the colour on the battle field

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Galpy, they are actually coming along nicely. I am also painting some Essex Dragoons at the same time, and the AB's are so much easier to paint, I do not know why but they are, anyway I will post both the Essex Dragoons and the AB Dragoons when done with them and you can see the difference. The most glaring difference besides the poses etc is the mounting points for the carbines and the saddles, I like the AB's much, much better than the Essex. I will post some pics of them soon...

    Cheers...

    ReplyDelete