Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Thursday, June 24, 2010

AB order hopefully at the beginning of July...

If everything goes as planned I will be ordering some more AB french Lasalle units at the beginning of July. For those of you that have never seen or painted AB miniatures, they are the creme de la creme of 15mm Napoleonics in my opinion and while they are a bit more expensive than OG they are well worth it!  I hope to be ordering the following units:

2 More French Dragoon units
2 French Chausser units
2 More French Cuirassiers units
2 More French Hussar units
Some French Marshall's and General's
1 Reserve Foot Artillery battery
1 French foot battery
1 French Horse Battery

God willing I will be able to order them next week and they will get here soon.  I want to have them all painted up before the beginning of August when I start working on my 1806 Prussians.

No comments:

Post a Comment