Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Monday, June 14, 2010

Desperate: Jena Prussian Info on the web

 Sorry to post on my blog asking but I have really found nothing of note, especially painted miniature wise on Jena Prussians from the 1805-1806 era. Anyway I have looked all over for Jena Prussian info both historical and miniature wise and have found NO real good resources.  I have tried posting on TMP and I have just discovered to never, ever ask questions on there. So do any of you fine ladies and gents have any website info that you would like to share?  If so please just comment on this message.

Thanks and cheers...

1 comment:

  1. I dont know much about the 1806 period but when I was into 1/72 plastics the Hat website had quite a few pictures of 1806 infantry(line & grenadiers), hussars and dragoons painted up.

    http://www.hat.com/currentN.html

    Cheers

    Ken

    ReplyDelete