Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Monday, May 3, 2010

New Commision of sorts...

A friend of mine came over last night about 9:30pm with a big box in his hands, after cutting it open I discovered a Forge World Warhound Titan.  He wanted me to build it for him, I had never built one before so I thought I would give it a go. I am doing this for free as he is one of my friends, I know call me stupid, but that's how I am... Anyway I have the feet done and the leg pieces trimmed.  I don't want to go any further as he needs to make some choices on shin armor etc.  So here are some pics so far.

 Above is everything getting sorted out and lining up the foot pieces for cleaning and assembly.
Above are the foot pieces trimmed, cleaned and ready for assembly.


Above is the foot assembled and the leg pieces getting sorted out.

 
Here are the shin armor pieces with the left over injection tubes where the resin is injected into the mold.  So that is it for know.  Off to browse the web looking for a job and latter painting some 15mm Essex Bavarian infantry.
Cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment