Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Yet more 15mm French Infantry...

I just finished painting these up and just based them, waiting for the glue to dry so that I can flock them.  They are Old Glory figures and are pretty nice with the exception of the some what exaggerated positions they are in.  There is also one consistent problem I have had with Old Glory 15mm Figures and that is SHORT BANNER POLES!!!  When you have these tiny banner poles you are reduced to TINY flags, which just looks stupid! Anyway That done, I now have 7 French Infantry units done, 1-Old Guard, 1-Legere and 5 Line Regiments/Units/???  depending on the rules you use.   They are based for Lasalle but would work for Age of Eagles or Foundry's Napoleon.  Yes I know that the Napoleon rules are meant for 25/28mm but if you halve the ranges and move distances it should work just fine. Again these were painted more for speed of production than high quality. I will reserve high quality for my 28mm stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment