Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Saturday, May 15, 2010

OG Polish Lancers done! Good enough for the table top

Ok so I took a little bit of time to touch these up and flock them, but I feel their best asset is "distance". LOL  I can not wait for my Wargames Foundry paints to get here so I can paint up some 28mm stuff, I am actually fairly good at painting them.  This little stuff ie 15mm is hard on my "getting old eyes" and my 3yr old prescription for my glasses.  Anyway I just need to let the flock dry, put a flag on them and clear coat them and they will be done.  Next I am doing some Swiss line infantry in French service, there is just something cool about a red coated unit in the French army.  In Lasalle you can not have more than 1 Swiss unit per division of troops, so I thought I would do just one.  I will post pictures on them when finished.

2 comments:

  1. these guys look great! Are they based in twos to make them suitable for most wargames rules?

    I'm looking forward to painting my own guard lancers and chasseurs when I get the money saved up.

    Cheers

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! Yea as most games have them at 2-3 per base for a unit of 12-18, I decided to make them in pairs. and the base size in this case is correct for Lasalle, Age of Eagles or Napoleon.

    ReplyDelete