Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Forgeworld Commision done!

Well I just finished the Forge World Warhound Titan for my friend.  He wanted me to build it and he was going to paint it.  It was not overly complicated at all.  MY biggest concern is that it is VERY, VERY FRAGILE!  Being that it is built from resin, for me it would be a Trophy queen(ie it would not be transported anywhere!) and stay on a shelf near the gaming table.  I can not imagine driving anywhere with this in the back seat, I would be so worried about it not getting damaged that I would probably get in a wreck or something.  Well anyway without further ado...

Pray that you never have a look at this thing if you are an Ork or Chaos Marine as it will be your last!

No comments:

Post a Comment