Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ordered some Foundry colors

Well it is not like I can afford this but I ordered 9 sets of Foundry paints and should have them by the end of next week.  I just could not proceed on my English Civil War miniatures to my satisfaction without them. So here are the Wargames Foundry paint numbers I ordered:  Note that each number is a 3 paint set for those that do not know...

4                            10                       28
5                            13                       33
7                            20                       38

With these I should be good to go.  Also I found that for those of you in the "States" that want Wargames Foundry stuff you can get them at "The War Store".  The owner, "Neal" is a great guy and they always have good-great prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment