Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Well My Foundry Romans are going to a new home...

After getting these earlier this yr in a trade I decided that ancients was not were I wanted to be, nor where my gaming is heading right now and while in the states Foundry stuff is darn near unobtainium due to the price, they needed a new home, so I have traded them to a friend of mine in New Zealand.  I am sending them out tomorrow so hopefully he will have them in 6-10 days and the stuff he is sending me will arrive within the same time frame.  Here is the link to my friends blog that I am trading them to, he does fantastic work by the way... :) and Commissions too...

http://kentspainting15mm.blogspot.com/

I will be getting some 10mm Russians, some new and painted AB 15mm napoleonics and some other bits and bobs.  Anyway cheers mate and thanks for the trade, I hope you enjoy the Romans...

Update: Galpy, they have been shipped, you should see them in 6-10 days...Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment