Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Royalist King's Life Guard In the process of painting them now

I have started these last night after working on the gun in the prior blog entry.  These are Warlord Games Royalist Infantry.  There are 40 of them including command.  I am using Foundry paint's as usual for these and a little Vallejo paints where I am lacking in my Foundry stuff.  I did base coating on them and and just did the dip well sort of,  I use what army painter calls the "splash method" whereas you paint on the army painter dip, allowing you to control the dip coating also it uses much less dip when compared to actually dipping them.  I am waiting for the AP dip to dry and then I will move onto high lighting and detailing.  Also check out the Royalist Demi-Cannon I just posted to the blog before this post... below  Cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment