Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Monday, April 18, 2011

New ECW Royalist Kings Life Guard foot and some Royalist Cuirrasier

Well I just got these guys just about done.  The Foot are Warlord Games and from the King's Lifeguard and the Horse are Old Glory miniatures and of Rupert's Lifeguard.  The flag for the foot regiment I hand painted but the Cavalry flag i8s something I got off the internet and re-sized.  This is my first attempt at painting a flag, I do have to say that they are very difficult for the non professional artist.  I still have to finish the command for the horse regiment but they are almost there.  I was just so excited to post these guys I couldn't wait.  Also I still have to put silfor grass "plugs" on the bases.  Anyway please let me know what you think, don't be shy I am looking for some feedback.

4 comments:

  1. Really nice - love the Cuirrasiers in particular.

    Frank
    http://adventuresinlead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking figures. The base work looks very realistic.

    Regards,
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice figures, Razor, they'd grace any table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys, thanks! I really appreciate that!

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete