Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Monday, February 6, 2012

28mm Samurai Infantry WIP

Okay so I finally got the guts up to try to paint my Samurai.  I need some comments on what is done so far what looks good and doesn't.  They are in a basic WIP right now so no where near finished.  These are Old Glory figures, which I was pleasantly surprised to see cast very well. Anyway I an doing the Sengaku Period for both of the armies I will be painting.  As I have few to no partners to play games with that have mini's I have to build and paint both sides as I am sure you have figured out from previous works I have posted here.  That goes for everything I want to do with historicals in this area.  Anyway here they are, I need constructive criticism good or bad, things you like and things I need to change.





Cheers

4 comments:

  1. I know nothing about Samurai but I like what you have done so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours, I think you've made a great job so far, keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look really nice. The only thing i would do is layer my main colours like the blu or red pants give them some depth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone, Galpy, I will look into that, I will be dipping these guys...fyi so layering kinda goes away when you do this...

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete