Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Monday, April 19, 2010

15mm Essex British Highlanders and some Rifles...

I am starting to paint up some of the new stuff I got the other day and figured I would start with the 1813-1815 British Highlanders I had, the first will be the 42nd and the second unit will be the 79th and then a unit of rifles which will of course be the "sweeps", the 95th Rifles. and lastly I also thought that I would start to paint up some generals for my army and who better to start with than "Old Nosy", Lord Wellington.  So here are the first pictures of them primed up.  I will follow up with later updates for them as I go.  After posting them I saw that they needed more lighting, well they are black, so what difference does it make??? LOL  I will post pictures with better lighting as I go along...

1 comment:

  1. To Get your best photos take them out side with no flash

    ReplyDelete