Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Monday, December 26, 2011

Look what I got for Christmas..Some one for my Romans to kill or get killed by...lol

Well it got ordered late, but I hope to have it in a week or so... I tried to just copy the picture of it off the web but it was not an option as it usually is...so you will have to follow the link to see...sorry. So anyway thanks to my brother for a most excellent gift!

http://store.warlordgames.com/dacian-with-death-6789-p.asp

Happy Happy Joy Joy, happy Happy Joy Joy...hehehe

Anyone know that musical referernce from TV?

Wigan Who???  Go ManU!!!

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. A Dacian / Sarmatian army makes a great foe for the Romans - I've got about 200+ warlord dacians and 12 of the metal Sarmatian heavy cav. They are great figures and a lot of fun to paint!

    ReplyDelete