Miniature Wargames

Miniature Wargames

Saturday, June 26, 2010

0ver 1000 unique visitors in the first 3 months since the hit counter was put up.

While I started this blog last yr I never published it until after April of 2010.  I put the hit counters up at that time and pushed it out to google.  Since then I have had over 1000 unique visitors in the first 3 months of "operation".  I think that is pretty good and while my content is not the best yet, I do appreciate you guys all coming over and leaving comments.  I need to get a better camera with a really good macro feature, I am looking at the Olympus Pen, and the Canon EOS Rebel digital.  I have looked at them extensively and funds being available I will purchase one soon.  It will probably be the Olympus Pen, I just love the features and look of that camera, it kind of reminds me of the old Leica film camera's which I have always liked.  Anyway I wanted to thank you all for making this blog what it is and I hope that it only gets better...

Cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment